Monday, July 1, 2013

Week 2 - Day 8

The real start is today!  Here is the scheduled for Week 2.

Warm Up 5:00 minutes
Run 0:30 seconds
Walk 4:30 minutes
Repeat 6 times
Cool Down 5:00 minutes

It is the same schedule for 3 days of my choice.

I decided to start the week off right.  I got up at 7am and went out.  I had to laugh at myself.  While I am warming up I was giving myself pep talks.  First I said to myself, 30 seconds is not long at all.  Then I said 30 seconds times 7, that is only 3 and a half minutes.  I can do that.  Each time I ran the time was over before I knew it.  I am looking forward to my progression.  The schedule is not intimidating which makes it easy to continue.

Today was a good walking morning.  Not too hot, not too cold.  There was a nice breeze.  It was cloudy but every so often the sun would shine through.  Definitely a good way to start the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment