Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 7 - Last Day of Walking

Today was my last day of walking.  I'm super tired.  Too much fun over the weekend.  I decided to take a short walk. Eli and Macho tagged along.



I know what your thinking, he is tougher than he looks. 

I learned something important over the weekend.  Contrary to what I thought, the weekend is not a good time to schedule workouts.  There is usually a lot going on and in between it all there is no schedule.  The training plan I am using has 3 walk/run days.  I plan to knock those out during the week.  I would also like to take one other day and cross train.

However I am not counting the weekends out.  I will try to do unconventional workouts those days.  Like playing a sport or swimming with the kids.  I'm looking for to starting my running intervals tomorrow.  Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment