Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 9 - The Bigger Picture

Today was a cross training day for me.  I decided to take a Zumba class.  There was one in the park close to my house so after work I grabbed Eli and her and I headed over.  It was a lot of fun.  I've done Zumba once and twice before but a long time ago.  I felt like a monkey during some of the songs. Regardless I can tell it was a good workout!

                           

I'm thinking it is a good time to share my bigger picture plan with you all.  As you know, I am using a 13 week walk to run program.  After that I have chosen a 10k training plan. (I'll share that with you later).  To keep me motivated during the next several months I am signing up for a 10k in early December.  That is what the counter on my home page is counting down too.








It doesn't stop there.  Next comes a half marathon!  I am signing up for Disney's Princess Half Marathon.





I am looking forward to these races.  Both will be major milestones for me.  After that, only time will tell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment