Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October, time for Jogger Mom

A while back I posted about a virtual marathon I am participating in.  It's called Joggermom.   Basically, you have the whole month of October to run a marathon.  Now, I am not sure if I will ever run a marathon, but a virtual one, broken up, that's doable.

                                     

They even include a medal!
                                        
                                                

In the reminder email the lady joked about some who will run the marathon the last week of October.  I am determined not to be one of those.  So, I calendered 26.2 miles of runs. Races count.  I plan to run more but this way at least I know I have the minimum.  I put the runs on my race calendered just to have that extra accountability.  

                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment