Thursday, September 26, 2013

It keeps getting better!

I'm finally getting my schedule were I want it.  I was able to run today and yesterday after work.  Yesterday I ran at Lake Eola.  Good news. I'm improving and I can tell!  Last time I ran at Lake Eola I had a hard time running half a curve.  Yesterday I was able to run the whole curve each time.  It feels good to see the accomplishment. 

On another note,  I get to cross something off my list.  Last weekend I volunteered at Miracle Miles.  My running group had a water stop for the 5k runners. It was both inspiring and fun.  After they were done we got to cheer on the 15 runners. First time I ever saw the end of a race.  It's very motivating.  I can't wait to do it again. 

                                        
                                                     The whole water stop gang


                                        
                                                           Starting early, 5am



                                                       


                                                       



                                                         


                                       


                                                      


                                                   



                                    














No comments:

Post a Comment