Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day...? Still going!

I lost track of my days.  I finished boot camp yesterday.  A total of 8 sessions for me. There was a ton of squats, burpees and sprints.  Plus some other cool exercises.  Overall it was pretty fun.  I'm bummed to be done but excited to get back on my running schedule.

I left off at the end of week 3.  I picked that up last night.  I met up with a Moms Running Group, East Orlando, Moms Run This Town.  I almost called in sick but thanks to my friend Kayla I got my butt up and out after work.  These women are great.  We started off running around Lake Baldwin.  There were all different paces.  Then we went to a Mexican Restaurant for food and cocktails.  I stuck with water :)  I am looking forward to doing more runs with these ladies!




I was hoping the boot camp would suffice so I did not lose any progress.  Last night the running intervals felt pretty hard but my pace was faster than before.  So the boot camp must have helped in some way.  Next week I will pick up with my 3 days a week schedule.  Week 4!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been losing weight? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I can tell. I have to work on the diet part too.

      Delete