Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stop. Rewind. Now Go.

Wow this last month and a half has flown by. I cannot believe I have not been writing. I am making a point to try harder to keep up because this blog is sometimes what keeps me going. 

Weeks ago I stopped following my training plan. I was still running but tryin to progress at my own pace. That didn't work to well for me. I think I need the specific plan to follow. So I am going back to where I left off. Running as been hard lately so I decided to go back 1 extra week. I am restarting at week 8. Not as bad a I thought, I felt like I would be going back to week 3. 

Running plans seem to get intimidating when you get into the higher weeks.  The running time makes dramatic jumps. The plan I go jumps from 5 to 10 to 25 mins in a matter of 3 weeks. But maybe at that point it becomes easy. I am not sure though. I will let you know. I have one more run this week to complete week 8. I plan to do that Friday. It's 2:30 on, 2:30 off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment