Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hi, my name is Patricia and I am a soda addict

Anyone who knows me knows I love Coke.  At times I am sure I would trade a coke for a meal.  Everyone is always telling me to give it up but I have just not been motivated to do so.  Well now that I am running and trying to lose weight I know its time.  Up until now I have been researching other options with no success. Nothing just seems to satisfy that craving.   Back during Bootcamp I confessed my shortfall to one of the trainers. She suggested trying Seltzer water and Stevia.  I went out and bought some right away.  However it took me a few weeks to get the guts to try it.   To my surprise it was not bad at all.  I think I may be able to work with this.  I started thinking of different concoctions and this is what I decided on this morning.


You know that strawberry flavored soda.  That is what it taste like.  And the great thing about it are there are so many brands and flavors of "drops" to try.  I personally like the dasani drops.  I started off with the Mio but came to realize I do not like the taste too much.  Dasani has 6 flavors in all, newly added pomegranate and grape.  I have only tried 2 so far but the pineapple coconut is very good.


I am really hope this will help me nix my soda habit.  And in return also help with my water intake.  I am still working on that habit.  

I am curious as to what other people drink during the day, besides water of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment