Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 18 - Fit Body Boot Camp

Today was a non running day.  I signed up for a 14 day Boot Camp with a friend and we decided to start it today.  Let me tell you it kicked my butt.  The class was only 30 minutes but thank god because had it been longer I may have had to call in sick.  Okay I'll admit it was fun, and indoors!  It was a relatively small class. There were 4 stations set up with 2 exercises in each.  You would pick a station and then switch between the 2 exercises as time was called for a total of 3 times.  In between the stations was a quick cardio activity.  Today's focus appeared to be squats.  But not just any squats.  It was like 4 different versions of squats on steroids.  Even the breaks in between had squats.  I am squatted out!

At one point everyone proceeded out the back door and started running.  I guess I missed the trainer announcing that one because I had no idea where they were going.  All I could think was oh god can I run right now.  It was down the parking lot and back.  I made it running but I don't think I could call it a sprint.  I was the last one to finish.  However in my defense I was also the last one out the door.

I have to get my monies worth so it's me and crazy camp boot camp for the next 14 days.

Here is the website if you are interested in trying it out.  They have a couple deals on groupon still

http://www.fitbodybootcamp.com/fl/orlando-fitness-boot-camp/

http://www.groupon.com/deals/fit-body-bootcamp-32-orlando

https://www.groupon.com/now/deals/7-for-a-7-a-m-express-bootcamp-workout-at-orlando-fit-body-bootcamp-7e583


No comments:

Post a Comment