Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 13 - Can anyone be a runner?

Sorry I am posting this a day late.  I wrote it and then forgot to published. 

That very question was what started my search for beginner runner blogs.  Today was a tough day. I went out this morning but not until 10:30am. I think my 30 second running intervals were as slow as, if not slowest, than my walking intervals. It felt really hard to run.  I have to admit I am a bit discourage. What do you guys think? Can anyone be a runner?


One positive, even though it was hot, the sky was beautiful. 

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I have tons of energy and I'm ready to go and others I can barely breathe. You may just be having an off day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably so. It was 2 days in between my runs. I think 1 day should be the max. Since the training is only 3 days per a week maybe ill throw a walk in during those two day gaps

      Delete
  2. I hope so! I've always thought I was too fat and not built for running. I think we can break that mentality though! We just have to work hard and stick with it since it doesn't come as easy to us as others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping one day it will be "easier". I had a dream a few weeks ago and running and all a sudden it was easy. That would be so cool :)

      Delete